This is a very common disease.
In recent years, in many countries, colorectal cancer was among the top three most common cancers. Doctors known causes of the rise in the incidence of this cancer, I know doctors and how to reduce the risk of developing the disease.
Improper diet, bad habits, and the increasing number of elderly people in the General population are the main reasons for the rise in the incidence of colon cancer. The leading role in this sad phenomenon belongs to the so-called “Western diet, Smoking and alcohol abuse. So, in the US, colorectal cancer was the second cancer according to the number annually carried away human lives and the third most common among the population. It is expected that in 2016 the number of new cases of this cancer will exceed 134 000.
Meanwhile, according to American scientists from the National cancer Institute (U.S. National Cancer Institute), approximately half of new cases of colon cancer could be avoided through compliance with 6 simple rules of life.
Their effectiveness has been established through the analysis of hundreds of scientific papers devoted to this cancer disease:
1. The risk of developing colon cancer is greatly reduced in people who not only support your weight in the normal range, but providing that they have deposited less fat in the waist area.
2. From the point of view of prevention of this cancer are very useful regular exercise. This does not necessarily run in the morning or visit the gym – even a routine cleaning of the apartment or walk able to provide the desired effect.
3. It is also useful to include in the diet a lot of fiber. For every 10 grams of fiber, which is rich in vegetables, fruits and bread baked from wholegrain flour in the daily diet have a lower risk of developing bowel cancer by 10%.
4. It is advisable to reduce the number of so-called red meat intake (pork, beef, veal, lamb) and meat products (sausage, smoked, dry-cured meat products). At the same meats with the same amount by weight is more dangerous than fried, stewed and boiled meat.
5. Known risk factor for tumours of the intestine is intemperance in alcohol consumption.
6. Finally, significantly reduces the risk of developing this form of cancer, regular garlic, which should also regularly be present in the diet, despite its “peculiar” smell.