The students of the state University of sea and river fleet named after Admiral Makarov in St. Petersburg, told the correspondent of “Rosbalt” that the food found in larvae, and in the kitchen are cockroaches.
“Now cockroaches became much smaller, although personally seen two,” said one of the interlocutors of the Agency.
According to students, eating in the dining room allegedly found insects. So, in compote, filed two months ago, we found maggots.
In the night of March 30 in St. Petersburg hospital with poisoning delivered 105 College students, including 59 minors. The activities of the dining room in the institution suspended. Students provide a Packed lunch.
Later the CPS announced that the preliminary diagnosis given to patients with acute gastroenterocolitis. North-West transport Prosecutor’s office checks on the fact of mass poisoning of students.