Oxygen OS firmware 3.0.2 is of high quality.
The OnePlus 2 has become the second “killer flagships”, was released by OnePlus company last year. At a lower cost than its performance conformed to the high-end smartphone of the time. But there is a downside: the company, unlike other manufacturers flagship devices for too long did not update the smartphone to the latest Android version.
Fortunately, on the eve of the launch of the OnePlus 3, the company announced the launch of dispatches OTA updates on OnePlus 2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow (most users will get it in the next few days). OnePlus promises that the wait is long and testing were not in vain: firmware OS 3.0.2 Oxygen is of high quality.
Oxygen OS 3.0.2 brings the following innovations:
– Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow;
– improved the Doze mode to conserve battery;
– increased performance of the entire system;
– improved the speed and quality of fingerprint recognition;
– optimization of the user interface camera the OnePlus and performance;
– removed MaxxAudio Tuner and, instead, integrated technology Dirac HD Sound, which will improve the quality of the sound speaker;
– improved Shelf UX — long press enables editing;
– added possibility to pin the apps in the list of recently opened so they are not automatically removed from memory; it is also possible to close some background apps, but not all at once;
– the device now remembers the choice of the operator, so that’s not gonna suddenly switch to other networks;
– Swiftkey keyboard updated to version 6.3.3.
It should be noted that the update will clear the saved fingerprints, so they need to bring in a smartphone reinvented for the work of the fingerprint identification.