Incredibly clean, clear water, hundreds of iridescent blue-green shades, and white, sugar-like beaches.
Clean, blue water. Warm sea, white sand, palm trees and sun. Nothing like to think. The Caribbean is a Paradise on Earth. The best Caribbean beaches in our today’s collection.
1. Pink Sands, harbour island in the Bahamas, probably the most beautiful beach in the world. In the rays of the setting sun, this beach is becoming like from another planet. Pink Sands is the ideal place to simply relax or to dive with mask and snorkel in protected coral reef Bay.
2. Varadero is a town in Cuba, where the beaches are clean with white sand. Beaches Verdery so great that they always have a place even in the hot season.
3. Grand Anse, Grenada. A large beach of Golden sand with views of St George’s, capital of Grenada. On the beaches of Grand Anse are a lot of restaurants and sports facilities. Calm water and sandy sea bottom.
4. Shoal Bay, Anguilla. Beach with dazzling white sand and borisovym sea. The lower part of the beach is deserted, and the upper built-up villas and cottages. Watch the sunset at Shoal Bay was a pleasure.
5. Dickenson Bay, Antigua and Barbuda. Antigua has 365 beaches. Dickenson Bay lies on the North West coast and is the best beach for relaxation. Many bars and restaurants, warm sea, nice sand.
6. Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman. Beach with a length of almost 9 km studded with white coral beach, considered one of the best beaches in the world.
7. Petit St. Vincent, Grenadines. If your budget allows you privacy on the island, this beach is a great place to stay. White sand bends around 50 hectares of green forest.
8. Mullins beach Barbados is popular amongst both tourists and locals. Fine sand, water sports, sun beds, excellent rum, ice cream and cold beer. That’s what awaits you at this beach.
9. Beach Animals in Saint Kitts and Nevis lasted almost 5 mi. A great place to sunbathe and play volleyball.