They earn millions, but for violations of the law still need to answer.
Have you ever heard of supermodels, who they accused of threat of violence? Or supermodels who had problems with the law because of the attack on her plastic surgeon? What about men-supermodel, who was first arrested for being in a state of alcoholic intoxication, and then also fined for proposal officer-defined “services” in exchange for liberation?
Supermodel rich, famous and extremely spoiled.
They can earn millions, flying around the world back and forth and spending a lot of money on their whims. Unfortunately, few adequately tested by wealth and celebrity, and often well-known people from the world of fashion slightly lose their sense of reality, are forgotten and you begin to feel impunity. However, for violations of the law still need to answer. In this collection you will find interesting information about how some models been arrested or were on the verge of a dangerous arrest.
1. It is reported that Naomi Campbell was a 4 times convicted for assault. In the period from 1998 to 2009 on her behavior received more than 11 complaints. In February 2000 she pleaded guilty to assaulting an assistant. In 2009, she attacked two police officers in London’s Heathrow airport because something was wrong with her Luggage. British Airways then even made Naomi in the black list of passengers.
2. In the 1980s and 1990s Stephanie Seymour was splashed across the covers of fashion magazines in lovely swimwear and in January 2016, she became the heroine of the headlines with an entirely different meaning. Stephanie was accused of drunk driving. However, it is commendable that the 47-year-old model has found the strength to apologize to the court for such behavior.
3. According to Variety, Israeli model Bar Refaeli and her mother in December 2015 was arrested for tax evasion. 31-year-old is considered to be one of the highest paid models in the world, and her fortune is estimated at about $ 20 million.
4. This guy is a famous model in the world largely due to its classic model, the eternally dissatisfied expression. It even got into the police reports of the Arkansas, in 2010 when Nick Snider was arrested for drinking alcohol in a public place and violation of public order. After he offered a police officer to let him go in exchange for certain services.
5. Not so long ago, Jerry Hall was married to billionaire Rupert Murdoch, but in the past the former supermodel has long been together with Mick Jagger. In 1987 Jerry had to be condemned by the Barbados court for possession of marijuana, however, through the intervention in the case of Mika and four lawyers she dropped the charges.
6. According to the Daily Mail, German supermodel Nadja Auermann and her husband in 2011 appeared in court for tax evasion. Nadia claimed that she is a tax resident of the Principality of Monaco, however, the German tax authorities failed to prove that she lives more time in Germany, so Nadia ordered to pay the state more than 300 thousand dollars in taxes.
7. The story of Jessica white took place in may 2011. After parting with former lover, Sean Penn, Jessica was vacationing with friends at the club, where just before dawn, entered into a rude argument with another woman. She was subsequently arrested by the police for a minor offense.
8. In 2015, The Daily Mail reported that Pakistani super model Ayan Ali was arrested for money laundering, after she was arrested at Islamabad airport with 500 thousand dollars in hand Luggage.
9. The world-famous model Simone Farrow advertising swimwear, was accused of having provided his apartment to accommodate the huge quantity of drugs the international drug cartel. Meth they, as it turned out, kept in jars from the bath salts.
10. Famous in the 90s Dutch supermodel Karen Mulder in 2009 was arrested in Paris for threatening her plastic surgeon. It would be funny if it were not so sad. It is reported that Karen demanded that the doctor gave her the appearance that she had before the surgery.
11. Actively flashing on the pages of glossy magazines in the 1970s, now deceased Gia Karanja worked with such famous brands like Dior and Versace, and also not once been on the cover of Vogue and Cosmopolitan. With varying degrees of success, she struggled with drug addiction. However, in 1981, Gia was arrested for being under the influence of alcohol and drugs, she first at high speed crashed into the wall, and then tried to hide from the police.